Occupational Therapist Vacancy
Would you like to work for a large occupational and speech therapy company with a difference? So, what makes us different?…
- We are the only therapy company in the UK to be accredited by the National Autistic Society and not only that, we were awarded Advanced Status!
- Our core areas of business are autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability and social skills
- We are a team of 25 lovely people who are a mix of speech therapists, occupational therapists and communication support workers
- Our managing director, Alex Kelly, is internationally renowned for her work in social skills
- We run a Total Communication day service for adults with ID and ASD and our day service is the only one in England to have received Advanced Accreditation status from the NAS
- We helped Romsey to become the first Makaton Friendly Town in the UK
- We are a leading training provider in our areas of core business around the UK and internationally, and some of our trainers regularly travel to Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Ireland
- All therapists receive protected CPD time throughout the year
- 2 of our therapists have published books this year with the support of the company and we currently have contracts for 2 more to be written
- We have an excellent support and supervision structure with lead therapists in each of our areas of core business offering joint working throughout the week
- We have an extensive internal training programme
- We are based in the town of Romsey, opposite the train station, in a lovely old building that we bought 5 years ago
- We are probably the friendliest and most supportive group of people you could ever hope to meet!
We are looking for a full / part time therapist to join our team and would welcome applications from both NQTs and therapists with more experience. Sensory Integration training would be beneficial but we are happy to receive applications for people who are interested in developing in this area Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
What to know more? Please ring for a chat on 02380 987134, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or even better, arrange a visit by phoning Chris Mcloughlin or Naomi Pearson. You can also download an application pack from our website www.speakingspace.co.uk
Closing date: 18th July
Interview date: 23rd or 25th July