Would you like to work for a large occupational and speech therapy company with a difference? So, what makes us different?…
- We are the only therapy company in the UK to be accredited by the National Autistic Society and not only that, we were awarded Advanced Status!
- Our core areas of business are autism, SEMH, intellectual disability and social skills
- We are a team of 17 lovely people who are a mix of speech therapists, occupational therapists and communication support workers
- Our managing director, Alex Kelly, is internationally renowned for her work in social skills
- We run a Total Communication day service for adults with ID and ASD and our day service is the only one in England to have received Advanced Accreditation status from the NAS
- We helped Romsey to become the first Makaton Friendly Town in the UK
- We are a leading training provider in our areas of core business around the UK and internationally, and some of our trainers regularly travel to Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Ireland
- All therapists receive protected CPD time throughout the year, during term time and during school holidays
- We have an excellent support and supervision structure
- You will have the opportunity to work in a range of schools, and during the holidays to work in our day service and carry out 1:1 consultancy work
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside our speech and language therapists in school and in our day service
- We encourage innovative practice and engage in both research and publishing as a company
- We have an extensive internal training programme
- We are based in a lovely old building in the historic market town of Romsey, close to the New Forest and south coast.
- We are probably the friendliest and most supportive group of people you could ever hope to meet!
We are looking for an occupational therapist with at least 3 year’s experience to join our team as the sensory and engagement lead. This would initially be part time (30 hours / week) with a view to increase to full time as the service develops. We would offer both internal and external supervision as you would initially be the sole occupational therapist in the team. However, we plan to expand and develop this side of our business and aim to build up a team of OTs. Sensory Integration training is essential for this role. Salary: £30,000 – £37,000 depending on experience.
What to know more? Please ring for a chat on 02380 987134, send us an email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or arrange a visit by phoning Naomi Pearson or Marina Trivett, or for an application pack.
Closing date: 14th June
Interview date: 17th or 18th June